Thanks for your purchase of Cryotex Massage Gun, please read the user manual before use.
1. The battery is only partially charged, so please charge fully before use. To do this, plug the charger into a plug socket, then insert the lead into
the charging port in the base of the battery. The red light on the charger plug shows that it is charging. When it is fully
charged this light will change to green. While charging, please set the
massager’s power switch on the base of the battery to ‘OFF’. Once fully charged, remove the lead from the battery’s charging port
and then the plug from the plug socket.
2. Push the power switch to the ‘ON’ position. The battery power indicator
and the LCD display will illuminate.
3. Insert the appropriate massage head and insert it into the front of the
4. Press the + (speed increase) button on the LCD display and the massager will start. There are 20 speed increments. In the first instance, please use lower speeds until you are familiar with the operation of the massager. THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT IF TREATING
5. When you have finished your massage push the power switch to ‘OFF’
6. The massager will automatically stop running after 10 minutes of use. It can then be restarted. This is to protect the massager in the event that it is accidentally left running.
After 60 minutes of continuous use we advise you to not use it for 30 minutes, which protects the motor life.
1. The battery is only partially charged, so please charge fully before use.
2. You do not need to remove the battery from the massager to charge it.
3. To charge it, plug the charger into a plug socket, then insert the lead into the charging port in the base of the battery. The red light on the charger plug shows
that it is charging. When it is fully charged this light will change to green.
While charging, please set the massager’s power switch on the base of the battery to ‘OFF’. Once fully charged, remove the lead from the battery’s charging port and then unplug from the plug socket.
4. When the battery is fully depleted it will need 1.5-2 hours to fully charge.
5. The battery run time will fluctuate based on the speed the massager is used at.
HOW LONG SHOULD I USE MY CRYOTEX MASSAGE GUN?
Depending on the desired result, we recommend using your Cryotex Gun for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes per muscle group. A full-body session should not exceed 10 minutes. Treat yourself 2-3 times per day. 30 SECONDS = MUSCLE ACTIVATION Prior to workouts or physical activity, glide your Cryotex Gun for up to 30 seconds to instantly activate and “wake up” your muscles. 2 MINUTES = PAIN RELIEF & RECOVERY Glide your Cryotex Gun for up to 2 minutes for muscle recovery post- workout to decrease soreness, and on any muscles that require immediate pain relief.
When you increase the speed you increase the number of pulses per minute. At higher speeds, you can massage denser areas of the body. Places like legs and calves. At the highest speeds, you can work on your hips, glutes, your piriformis and quads. These areas are where the tissues are denser.
The massage gun is equipped with 6 MASSAGE HEADS.
• Not to be used by children, if you have recently had surgery or broken bones or a pacemaker fitted.
• Not to be used during pregnancy (definitely not on the abdomen area and you should take advice from your doctor if it is safe to use elsewhereon the body). • Not to be used by cancer patients that are receiving chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment.
• Not to be used if you have haemophilia.
• Avoid massaging areas with localised skin infections, deep bruising or varicose veins.
• If you suffer from thrombosis or are susceptible to it, then you should always consult your doctor or physician before using the machine, as you should if you have a health condition not listed above.
1. The massage gun is not waterproof, so avoid getting it wet.
2. Only use the charger supplied with the product to charge the battery.
3. Do not make any private modifications to the equipment.
4. Do not use the device while it is being charged.
5. The use of this device on an injured part of the body is prohibited without consulting your doctor or physiotherapist.
1. Wipe the surface of the device with a slightly damp towel and dry with a soft cloth.
2. When storing or travelling for a long time, separate the device from the battery and place it in the carry case.